Congratulations 2015 Tinman Participants
Results by Timeline Hawaii
Results by Timeline Hawaii
Special traffic controls will be in effect in the Kapiolani Park vicinity, Diamond Head, Kahala, Aina Haina, Niu Valley and East Honolulu areas for the Tinman Triathlon on:
Beginning at 5:00 a.m., the race route will have one lane closed and/or coned off at different areas until the triathletes complete each segment of the triathlon course.
Tow away Zones are in effect from 1:00 am till 11:00 am.
The swim will be at Queen’s Beach, across from Kapiolani Park.
The bike begins at Kapiolani Park Transition Area to makai of Kalakaua, to Poni Moi Rd, to Diamond Head Rd, to Kahala Ave, to Kealaolu ave, to Kalanianaole Hwy, east on Kal Hwy, left onto Lunalilo Hm Rd, right onto Hawaii Kai Dr till Kealahou, turn around, left onto Lunalilo Home Rd, right onto Wailua, left on Hawaii Kai Dr, left on Keahole, right onto Kalanianaole Hwy, west on Kal Hwy, past Ainakoa Ave, to Kilauea Ave, to Elepaio St, to Kahala Ave, to Diamond Hd Rd, to Kalakaua Ave mauka, to Kapiolani Park transition bike corral.
The run starts at Kapiolani Park Transition area, to Kalakaua Ave, to Kapahulu, Ave, to Paki Ave, to Monsarrat Ave, to 18th Ave, to Kilauea Ave, to Elepaio St, to Kahala Ave, to Diamond Hd Rd, to Kalakkaua Ave and end near Honolulu Marathon finish line at Kapiolani Park.
PARKING PROHIBITION: 7/26/15– TOW AWAY ZONE
1. Kalakaua mauka side, Poni Moi St to Monsarrat Ave 1:00 am to 11:00 am
2. Kalakaua makai side, from Monsarrat to Waikiki Aquarium 1:00 am to 11:00 am
3. Leahi Ave makai side, from Lakimau to Hinano 1:00 am to 11 :00 am
4. Monsarrat ewa side, from Leahi to Trousseau 1:00 am to 11:00 am
5. Kilauea ewa side (Kahala Mall side) from Waialae to Elepaio 1:00 am to 11:00 am makai side (Kaimuki Int side) 18th Ave to Elepaio 1:00 am to 11:00 am
6. Elepaio both sides, from Aukai to Kahala Ave 1:00 am to 11:00 am
7. Lunalilo Hm Rd kkhd side, from Kalanianaole Hwy to Hawaii Kai Dr 1:00 am to 09:00 am
8. Hawaii Kai Dr both sides, from Lunalilo Home Rd to Kealahou St 1:00 am to 09:00 am
9. Diamond Head Rd both sides from Poni Moi Rd to end of Diamond Hd Beach Park 1:00 am to 11:00 am
CONING OF ROADS: 7/26/15 from 5:00 till 8:30 am
1. Kalanianaole Hwy east bound, cone one lane end of freeway to Lanalilo Hm Rd
2. Kalanianaole Hwy west bound, cone one lane from Keahole to Ainnakoa Ave
3. Lunalilo Hm Rd kkhd side, from Wailua Rd to Kal Hwy to Hawaii Kai Dr
4. Wailua St mauka, from Lunalilo Home Rd to Bridge to Hawaii Kai Dr
5. Hawaii Kai Dr ewa side, from Hawaii Kai Post Office driveway to Keahole St
6. Keahole St ewa side from Hawaii Kai Dr to Kal Hwy
7. Kal Hwy between Nawiliwili and Lunalilo Hm Rd: 6:30 am till 9:30 am
8. Kilauea Ave makai bound at Waialae Ave
9. Kahala Ave Kapiolani Park bound traffic divereted right onto Elepaio St
10 Diamond Hd Rd from KCC to Ft Ruger Park traffic detour left onto 22nd Ave
STREET CLOSURE: 7/26/16
1. Kalakaua makai side, fromKapahulu to Poni Moi, divert traffic to Monsarrat 5:00 am to 7:00 am
2. Kalakaua mauka side, from Poni Moi to Monsarrat, divert traffic to Paki Ave 5:00 am to 10:00 am
3. Monsarrat from Kapahulu Ave to Paki Ave, divert trafftic to Kalakaua Ave makai 6:30 am to 10:00 am
4. Paki Ave kkhd bound traffic divert to Noela St. 6:30 am to 10:00 am
Check out who's racing at TimelineHawaii.com.
5:30 am at Kapiolani Park
Time: 5:30 am start of first swim wave at Queen’s Beach, Sunday, July 26, 2015. Finish at Kapiolani Park.
Distance: 750 meter swim, 40 kilometer bike, 10 kilometer run (distances are approximate).
Age requirement: Participants must be 15 years of age or older on July 26, 2015.
Entry Fee: Entry fees are non-refundable (except if limit is reached). The right to reject any entry is reserved. Accepted applications are non-transferrable! You may not transfer or sell your place. Enry fee includes crewneck 100% cotton T- shirt available at packet pick-up, and an award for each finisher.
Deadline: USPS postmarked by July 14, 2015.. Late registration will be accepted at The Bike Shop until July 21, 2015. No race day sign-up.
Confirmation: Cancelled check confirms acceptance. Notification of official acceptance will be e-mailed by July 22, 2015. For earlier confirmation, send stamped, self-addressed envelope with entry form. We are not responsible for entries lost in the mail.
Aid station: Official aid stations will be provided on the run course only. Individual support teams will not be allowed.
Awards: Each finisher will receive a commemorative award on race day. Awards will go to the top three male and female finishers in all divisions.
Divisions: To qualify to compete in the Elite Division, the athlete must submit official documentation that he/she will be able to complete the entire race within 2 hours for men and 2 hours and 20 minutes for women. Race officials will have final decision in selecting Eite Division participants.
Individual Male and Female Age Divisions: Elite, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over
Team Divisions: Male, Female, Co-Ed (Each team must have 3 individuals)
Military Team Divisions: Active Duty Military Male, Female, Co-Ed (Each team must have 3 individuals)
New for 2015: An award will be given to the military branch with the fastest time. Winner will be determined by adding the individual times of the three fastest males AND three fastest females from each branch.